The "General" sub-panel shows the usage statistics of the platform related to some key metrics, divided into three specific modules:
- Created/Activated Account.
- Total traffic.
- Connections duration.
By clicking the date field in the upper right panel, you can select a custom date range of reference for which you can get the statistics. In a drop-down menu you will see some preset periods to choose from (Yesterday, 7 days, 30 days, current month, last month, current year, last year) or customizable fields, in which you can indicate the start date and end date of the period to be examined. Once you select the date range, just click "Apply" to obtain the information requested.
N.B. All the statistics are printable and downloadable on any device. To do this, click the icon in the upper right in the modules and select the desired mode: print chart or download it in several image formats to choose from (PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG vector).
The module contains a point chart illustrating the statistics related to total Accounts, activated Accounts, unique Users. The numerical values related to other items of use of the system for the selected date range are also shown:
- Created Accounts: indicates the total number of accounts created on the system in the period under examination.
- Activated Account: indicates the number of accounts actually activated in the period analyzed.
- Unique Users: shows the number of unique users who are connected to the platform.
- Created/Day: presents the daily account average created along the period.
- Activated/Day: shows the account average activated per day along the period.
- Unique/Day: shows the average daily number of unique users who have logged in along the period.
- Activated Account: shows the percentage of the accounts actually used among all the accounts created along the period.
The module contains a point chart illustrating the statistics related to incoming traffic (IN Traffic) and outgoing traffic (OUT traffic) from the location. It also shows the numeric values, expressed in bytes, related to other items using the system for the selected date range:
- Total Volume: indicates the total amount of incoming and outgoing data that has been transferred along the period.
- Inbound Volume: shows the total amount of incoming data that has been transferred along the period.
- Outbound Volume: indicates the amount of outgoing data that has been transferred along the period.
- Session Volume: shows the average of data transferred for each browsing session performed by users.
- Daily Volume: shows the daily average of data transferred along the period.
The module contains a point chart illustrating the statistics relating to the duration of the connections. It also shows the numeric values, expressed in hours-minutes-seconds, relative to other time metrics of use of the system for the selected date range:
- Total Duration: indicates the sum of the durations of all the connections in the period under examination.
- Session Duration: shows the average length of a single browsing session. The value is calculated based on the total duration of the browsing sessions in the period under examination, divided by their number.
- Daily Duration: indicates the average length of all browsing sessions performed on a daily basis.